Friday, January 6, 2006

Clairol, Born Blonde, Uh Oh!!

This is me.


This is me on Clairol.


I hate to admit this, but I did it again. In the quest for true bottle beauty I've made a horrible mistake. Last night, I tried to go a bit blonder. Now the word "bit" is relative, but my hair is way more than a "bit" blonder. Not only is it blonder, but it has that lovely reddish/orangish tinge that is so sought after in the finest hair salons. Yeah, right. It looks like crap! A$%#rc#%ghh*&)#$cRhhhhhhhh.

I am sitting here this morning waiting for enough time to go past 9:00 AM for the Clairol help staff in Australia to have their coffee which will hopefully put them in a helpful and happy mood. They will need to be in a good frame of mind to deal with me -- crying, whining, pleading, angry, childish "me."

I'll let you know how it goes. Until then, I can be reached at home.

Cheers, Judi

PS: The last time I went black. I was so taken by the lovely hawaiian women during a trip to Hawaii that I decided to try the look. There is a reason why "The Higher Power" gave certain ethnicities certain color hair, skin, etc. She/he had good taste. Moi? I looked like a middle age goth wannabe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He he. What's the current look like?

BTW, thanks for the links. I applied to Pikes Peak Mental Health and sent casa an email. Thank you for kicking my ass.