Sunday, January 8, 2006

Hairdressers Are Sent By God

At the insistence of my friends at the dog park who told me that "the color doesn't really go with your skin tone," I decided nix on the Clairol fix and went to a recommended hairdresser for a professional job. Good decision. I didn't have the courage to photograph my disastrous dye job, but last night on the way to dinner, I photographed myself (in the car) using my mobile (Australian for "cell phone"). Below is the result.



You would hope that a smart woman would learn her lesson after dying her hair black in Hawaii... Hmmmm. No comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. :-) Don't worry, you're not the only one who's had a bad blonde job, LOL. I arrived in Oz with these horrid streaks, my soon-to-be MIL gently prodded me into getting them dyed before the wedding. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Judi, your hair is so long! But then, I guess I haven't seen it in awhile...Saw a piece in the Sunday ABQJournal saying that red is the next blonde...

Anonymous said...

Great haircut, but what is wrong with your natural color? You are a beautiful person! Love you!